Google
 

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Has Delphi Eclipsed JBuilder?

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/040510/borl10-q.html is a very revealing report. This report implies the following breakdown of revenues by products: JBuilder: $13.4 million Delphi, C++ Builder, Kylix and C++ Mobile Edition: $15.2 million Since C++ and Kylix are DOA, this means that Delphi *may* have eclipsed JBuilder in sales revenue. Interesting, especially since Borland has an acknowledged policy of financing and backing products according to the ranking of their revenue stream. Go, Delphi, go!

4 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Sweetie, go and search my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog for what you need.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my michigan jobs
!

job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Please consider looking at my plastic surgery pic blog.

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Sweetie, go and search my plastic surgery kansas city blog for what you need.