Google
 

Monday, August 30, 2004

Firebird JCA/JDBC Driver v 1.5.0 released!

What's new in JayBird 1.5
The newest release features full JDBC 2.0 compatibility (passed JDBC CTS 1.3.1 suite), new JDBC and X/Open specification features and a group of Firebird-specific interface features.
The Type 2 driver support now enables use of all of the supported Firebird client models, including Windows embedded server. This driver can also be used with InterBase 5.x, 6.5 and 7.0.
The JDBC connection pool has been completely reimplemented, with multi-threaded connections, prepared statement caching and more enhancements.
Full details are here.

8 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
You must peep out my staffing services
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Look into my michigan staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Hey playa! You need to check out my pharmacy staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Hey son, you need to check out my medical staffing
blog!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Come as you are and look at my staffing services
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my blog site.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Please come by and see my pharmacy staffing
blog.

job north pharmacy texas7d6 said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Check out my pharmacy employement
blog, you won't be sorry!