Google
 

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

MyGeneration, a free .NET schema and code generation tool

New beta release this morning of MyGeneration, a free .NET schema and code generation tool by Mike Griffin and Justin Greenwood, now generates correct Firebird stored procedures for Dialect 1 and 3. Its free .NET architecture, called dOOdads, supports both dialects in C# and VB.NET. Of course, it's using the Firebird.NET driver for data access. This release is considered to be fully functional for Firebird.

5 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Look who checking out my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog?

job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Search for my blog, it will leave you speechless.

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your atlanta plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Jump into my blog.

job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Stop by and look at my risk of plastic surgery blog site.