Google
 

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Fyracle 0.8.4 pre-release

A pre-release of Fyracle 0.8.4 is available at:
http:www.fyracle.org/downloads/fyracle-0.8.4-win32-installer.exe
and http:www.fyracle.org/downloads/fyracle-0.8.4-linux-installer.bin

This pre-release includes the following updates:
1. Several enhancements and fixes to support Compiere 2.5.1g
2. A new GUI administration tool, JDBStudio. This tool is located in the 'studio' sub-directory of the install directory.

This pre-release is for developers only (i.e. you need a developer install kit license key to use it). It is only needed if you are working and developing with the new Compiere 2.5.1g port.

The full release of Fyracle 0.8.4 is expected around February 1

6 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my medical staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Click on my pharmacy employement
blog before its to late.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my michigan staffing
blog

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Please come by and see my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Click on my plastic surgery before and after blog before its to late.

job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Hey playa! You need to check out my plastic surgery phoenix blog.