Google
 

Sunday, February 27, 2005

FastCode Awards

Borland is pleased to recognize John O'Harrow and Dennis Christensen as the top contributors to the Delphi FastCode Project in 2004. Each will receive a copy of Delphi 2005 Architect edition as a token of Borland's appreciation for their efforts and energy.

The FastCode Project sets up challenges for folks to write replacement routines for the Delphi RTL with better performance than the stock routines. When the results of these challenges significantly outpace the stock routines (and don't sacrifice hardware compatibility), we make an effort to incorporate the best routines into the core Delphi RTL. Delphi 2005 contains 3 or 4 RTL routines that were reoptimized by FastCode competitions.

Congratulations John and Dennis!

8 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Go by and hit my michigan staffing
blog, you'll be glad you did.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Please come by and see my blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I beg of you, just check out my temporary staffing
blog.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery staten island blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my cosmetic plastic surgery blog

job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Please go over my free plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
I will give you access to jump to my american board of plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Please go over my blog.