Google
 

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

FastReport 3.14 released!

FastReport 3.14
05/22/2005

+ added FastQueryBuilder (button in SQL editor window)
+ added TfrxOverlay.PrintOnTop property
+ added TfrxDMPCommand component to print ESC-sequences. Use Command property to set sequence: DMPCommand1.Command := '#27#40' (alternate form '1B28')
+ added TfrxReport.OnRunDialogs script event. Use this event to handle report dialogs manually
+ added Description property to all report components
* changed internal datasets behaviour, now they can be added to any report page without using dialogs
* changed internal datasets architecture (common class TfrxCustomDatabase, QBuilder support)
- fixed bug with brush styles
- fixed bug in Report Server with fetch of report from the cache with equal variables
- fixed bug in XML export filter with fkNumber format of the memo
Download...

5 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my pharmacy staffing
blog site.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Please proceed to my temporary staffing
blog when you find the time.

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your blog.

job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Go and find my plastic surgery financing blog.

job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Hey son, you need to check out my plastic surgery cost blog!