Google
 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

OSDir: "Oracle under siege"

OSDir writes: "Firebird's oracle mode, nick-named Fyracle, has been quietly building momentum and is perhaps the most developed of the oracle-mode initiatives. About half of its installed base is running the Compiere open source ERP+CRM application and the other half are using it as an Oracle substitute. It looks like the next two years will see a heavily contested battle for Oracle's user base, with both the traditional competitors and the open source community making waves."

Read more

4 comments:

pharmacy jobs in iowaf said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Want to see top notch work, peep my pharmacy jobs minnesota
blog site for the bomb work!

job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
You must peep out my aarp medical insurance blog.

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
I want you to stop and compare with my blog.

job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Want to see top notch work, peep my teen and plastic surgery blog site for the bomb work!