Google
 

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Components4Developers news

kbmMemTable v. 5.00 Release Candidate 1

Now support Delphi 2005 Win32 and .Net
as fully safe code!

kbmMW v. 2.50.00

Apr. 19. 2005 - Release Candidate 1 - All Editions
Loads of new stuff, including:

- support for Delphi 2005 Win32 and .Net as fully safe code!
- Loadbalancing teaching/learning capabilities
- Indy 10 support
- SDAC3 database adapter support
- ODAC v5 database adapter support
- NativeDB database adapter support
- PostgreSQL DAC database adapter support
- Windows Performance Monitor support
- Native Java and C# client support
- Autoinc support for selected databases
- Field value change propogation to originating (client or server) datasets
- Many more statistical measurement points

and much more!

6 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Stop by and visiit my michigan jobs
blog!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Stop by and visiit my pharmacy employement
blog!

mortgages quote said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

job opportunitya said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Check out my awful plastic surgery blog, you won't be sorry!

home loans said...

A