Google
 

Thursday, March 24, 2005

FlameRobin Unofficial 0.2.4 binaries are out

24.03.2005 -Just like previous releases, packages contain only the binaries and
needed files. No ReadMEs, Installers, Release Notes, Manual, etc. This
is for those who wish to taste the current CVS version without
having to compile everything.
Features:
-a lot of fixes and enhancement of SQL Editor
-many new configuration options (most even work :)
-logging to files works
Known bugs:
- if SELECT statement does not fetch all rows, and you press "Show plan", the error message pops-up. It it (seems) harmless, so you can keep working.
Download: http://www.flamerobin.org/test/0.2.4/

5 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
You got me! I will check out your medical staffing
blog a.s.a.p!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
I know that you love my work so, look up my medical staffing
blog.

job opportunitya said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Please discover my blog.

job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
My plastic surgery georgia blog, is something you need to peep out!

job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery detroit blog.