Google
 

Friday, March 25, 2005

Fyracle 0.8.6 released

Fyracle 0.8.6 released
======================

Changes:

- rewritten error handling
- several fixes and enhancements to the built-in functions
- oracle style '' equals NULL, and NULL equals '' now supported
(only when connected in oracle-mode, of course)
- auto-casting of strings to numerals (i.e. 1 '2') now supported
(only when connected in oracle-mode, of course)
- further fixes to handling of scaled integers
- handling of "insert into ... select ..." fixed

Version 0.8.6 contains fixes for all errors that have been
reported to the Fyracle newsgroup.


Download:

The new runtime installers can be downloaded from:
http://www.fyracle.org/downloads

The developer kit can be downloaded via:
http://www.janus-software.com/fb_buy.html


Upgrade:

The recommended upgrade procedure is to first
uninstall any previous versions of Fyracle and only
then to install the new 0.8.6 release. Remember
to save your configuration files (firebird.conf
and aliases.conf) if you changed them!

The uninstaller has a start menu entry on Windows
and can be found at the top of the install
directory on Linux and Windows.


Compiere:

The current Compiere demo is still 2.5.1g The last
upgrade to these files was on Feb 1st. A port of
Compiere 2.5.2 is underway.

8 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Check out my michigan jobs
blog, you won't be sorry!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
You must peep out my pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my pharmacy employement
blog site.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Please take a journey to my temporary staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Check out the blog site with my staffing services
in it!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
I know that you love my work so, look up my medical staffing
blog.

job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my plastic surgery thailand blog.

job opportunitya said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Go and find my ear plastic surgery blog.