Google
 

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Evans Data research survey of databases

Evans Data research survey of databases includes Firebird, for once. Firebird is listed under "What Open Source database are you using?" but appears not to rate with MySQL, MaxDB, PostgreSQL, Progress, et al., under these two: "Which of the following server database products do you work with?" and "Which database product do you use to do MOST of your programming?" Oh well.... Everyone who completes a survey is automatically entered into a draw to win $500.00 US.

7 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Please come by and see my temporary staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Hey playa! You need to check out my pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I beg of you, just check out my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Sweetie, go and search my blog for what you need.

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Look into my plastic surgery illinois blog.

job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your plastic surgery michigan blog.

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I want you to look for my plastic surgery san francisco blog.