Google
 

Friday, September 24, 2004

PHP 4.3.9 Final

PHP Development Team is proud to announce the immediate release of PHP PHP 4.3.9. This is a maintenance release that in addition to over 50 non-critical bug fixes, addresses a problem with GPC input processing. This release also re-introduces ability to write GIF images via the bundled GD extension. All Users of PHP are encouraged to upgrade to this release as soon as possible.

More Info >> Changelog
Download >> PHP 4.3.9 Final Distributions

4 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Please proceed to my medical staffing
blog when you find the time.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Please examine my michigan jobs
blog as soon as you can.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog site.

jobs career in pharmacy said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
It may look like it was hard work, but my pharmacy jobs san antonio
blog was simple.